I work with individuals and teams to foster relationships that are more creative, productive and authentic.
Client experience includes:
- Applied improvisation training for the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and at The School of Life
- Difficult conversations role play for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge Judge Business School and ARM
- Customer development interview simulations and Open Space facilitation for 50th Generation
- Innovation workshop facilitation for United Business Media and Sigma Consulting
Conference workshop experience includes:
- Agile in the City 2018 – Dealing with difficult people: rapid prototyping of behaviour
- Agile Tour London 2018 – Embedding agile in any meeting
- Agile Cambridge 2017 – Dealing with difficult people: rapid prototyping of behaviour
- Social Age Safari 2017 – Exploring social rules through improvisation
- UX Cambridge 2012 – Channelling the Magic: Applying Improvised Theatre and Comedy to UX Design
- UX Cambridge 2011 – Speed Sketching
How I got here
After graduating from the Université de Nantes in European Economics, I worked as an interpreter, translator and marketer for an international manufacturer. I then re-trained in computer science and genetics, and worked as a software engineer, UX designer, data scientist and senior manager in finance, management consulting, healthcare, genomics and the nonprofit sector. Along the way I became interested in people and how they get along. I trained in a variety of techniques, including psychodynamic counselling, cultural intelligence, acting and improvised theatre (improv).
If you’d like to know more, please get in touch.